This is the ultimate escape for outdoor thrill seekers! Join us for a day of stunning natural mountain biking and paddleboarding in beautiful Brecon Beacons, Talybont. Join the team at Katy Curd Coaching as they guide you around the infamous Gap ride through some of their favourite wild trails. Sweeping views, enough technical descent to get your adrenaline pumping and a few quad burning climbs to earn your lunch. Then slip into your wet water gear ready to test your water wings in an entry level stand-up paddle board session followed by team races and challenges to ensure you leave with a full heart. Your day ends with a wild brew and a slab of homemade cake. Perfection.
· Receive a paddleboard safety briefing covering self-rescue techniques, correct position, and posture on the board so that you feel safe on the water.
· Receive board, paddle, buoyancy aid.
· Receive a bike check from the team at Katy Curd Coaching.
· Enjoy a guided ride through stunning wild trails. We would grade this ride as RED TECH.
· Paddle, play, and laugh your way down the most beautiful reservoirs deep in the heart of the hills.
· Enjoy a wild brew and a slab of homemade cake.
· Full-Day guided paddle/ride. Location Talybont, South Wales.
· £85.00pp includes guided ride with two qualified guides, coaching tips and advise during the ride, paddleboard hire, hot/ cold drink, and homemade cake.
· Attendees MUST be able to swim unaided.
· Adult hire only
· Minimum 6 people, maximum 8 T&C’s:
PLEASE VISIT OUR ‘SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH COVID-19 pg FOR CURRENT T&Cs
If your booking is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions you will be given a selection of dates to rebook within the current season. Or a 12-month gift voucher will be issued.
If the booking is cancelled by your party:
More than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully refundable minus our admin fee.
Less than 14 days-notice your booking will be fully transferable within the current season or a 12 month gift voucher will be issued.
Less than 72 hours-notice your booking will not be refunded or transferred, unless it falls within our COVID-19 policy.